Memorial Day this year was different.
I laughed, I cried, I had fun.
I tried to feel not so all alone,./,./,/.,
Today was my dads 1st anniversary in Heaven,
also my (ex) mother in law 82 Birthday,./
she thinks she is 78,./
Me and the boys and his girl and son took a trip to Charlottesville
to see their grandma and be there for her birthday,./,./
and it was a nice trip,.
they had fun with their dad,,
hads lots & lots of laughs,./,/.
which was very much long overdo,./,/.
They got to see their uncle Tony and cousin Amber
whom they haven't seen in atleast 10 + years!!
played lots of cards,, eat good!!
and
Laughed,./,
the entire time there,./
thank you Lord for the holiday,./
and for all the men and woman who died for serving our country
thank you lord for this family time
and for this memory !!!!!!!!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment