Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

From one Mother to another Happy Mothers Day
and to those who are not moms yet but wish desperatly to be one
Happy Mothers Day to you to
One day God will Bless you just keep having faith and trust only him

My mom is in heaven so there is no earthly thing I can give her but I do send her all my love
and we put roses grown from our garden on her grave,
my gift from God I shared with her.

My rose bush only blooms once a year,, usually around Mothers Day,,
some years I get Lucky and I get Easter Roses to....

Our last mothers day together we all met at KFC and one of her gifts was a big o blue bra and inside it was a little box,, her new mothers ring..
when she was opening her gifts she pulled it out her eyes lit up!!

Funny part was many many years ago we did this to her mother (my grandma) at the very same location only with her it was big o underwear and inside them was her ring...

I had my mom buried in her blue bra and with her ring on

I sure do miss my mom,, and my grandma
and all my family Dad, and Frankie

But I am so glad they are not sick, suffering or hurting anymore.....
and one day I know I will see them again!!

But anyway,, Happy Mothers day Everyone and Have a blessed and wonderful day
Be greatful to God for your children,, enjoy your gifts,,

Smile and Be Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment