skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ibbusywoman / Oscar Byrum Plumbing
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH Have Fun and Help Somebody!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
MySpace
Lady plumber is my name
got a minute
check it out
my page
I got lots of pics,,,
but you have to send me a friend request
sorry!!
gotta do it
lotta weirdos out here
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome to my page
I have no idea what the hell I am doing,.,/,/.,but
this is a place for me to unwind,
Post how I feel
and talk about whatever I choose
maybe about my children
or Myself,.,
LIFE etc,.,.
My work
My business
everything,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
Happy Reading,,, Leave a message
Welcome to my world!!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(4)
▼
2009
(13)
►
October
(1)
▼
May
(11)
Memorial Day
Mothers Day
Circus
MySpace
My dad
Lil Man
In New York (Aug/08)
In Japan
Family
My B-day Gift
Wrong choices
►
April
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment